The full list of Free Portable PHP IDE features:
Autocomplete of tags attributes for current tag, closing tags, style property names and values, keywords, DOM elements and their properties PHP Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings.
HTML/CSS code inspector
Inspector makes it simple to find HTML elements and their styles buried deep in the page.
This feature speeds up writing a code. Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings. Lists are formed of standard PHP and user’s classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displayed after $this->and ClassName::
The Debugger is a package of tools that allows a developer debug applications during developing process. Before running, you need to configure it. Set necessary values for the following options in Preferences menu (Tools–>Preferences–>Debugger):
- Virtual folder – path to a virtual project folder
- Virtual host URL – url of a virtual folder
- Path to php.ini – path to the php.ini file
- Server – Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
Features for debugger:
- Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
- Watch window in debugger, only user’s variables are displayed
- Local variables window and Call stack windows
- Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
Context and Dynamic Help with search for work with PHP, MySQL, HTML
DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys.
Code folding (collapsing)
Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
The tooltip enables you to view values of variables marked with a mouse cursor, Tooltips for images and colors.
Navigation by holding CTRL key
for A, LINK, IMG tags, BACKGROUND attributes and PHP functions.
(View–>Window–>Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and a whole application. You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears.
The project is connected with a folder on the disc. Its structure remains the same while transferring. Also there is ability to search project’s symbols and files using shortcut keys.