Designing a website is an art that consists of a perfect arrangement of the content of a website in a well-structured architecture to provide the best design layout enhancing user experience. For new designers, it is easy to develop a strategy for developing an SEO friendly website, while a developed website can be edited for increasing optimization of the website. With a perfect design, your business will be ready to reap the maximum SEO benefits by improving the visibility of your website on search engines to increase the traffic.
There are a number of elements that can be used in a website for the creation of an optimized website to help you reduce your SEO Services Pricing and enhance the potential of your website. A professional web design and development service provider offers you with designs dedicated to a perfect optimization. However, top five elements that are essential for the launch of a new design for an SEO website are discussed below.
- Platform: Selection of the platform for launching a website is the first step for a website. The choice of the platform depends on the type of the website like it can be an eCommerce site or a general site focussing on a particular content. A simple website based on HTML with SEO plugins is good for a basic website, while a complex site may require a CMS for an SEO-friendly response.
- Architecture: The basic structure of a website must be developed to provide an easy navigation. Search engines use web spiders to navigate through different websites and generate a report on the credibility and reliability of a website. Thus, a structure with easy navigation design will help crawlers to crawl easily through different web pages of a website. This an effective internal linking provided with clear HTML & XML Sitemaps is believed to be the best practice for creating an SEO friendly website.
- Hosting: The performance, speed & reliability of a website contribute greatly towards improving SEO rankings. The type of IP address selected for hosting a website holds a great significance, since a dedicated IP address ensures an efficient and faster loading of a website. The option of cloud hosting is also available as an alternative to using a dedicated IP server. However, while using a shared IP address, you must utilize Google Webmaster & other available tools for monitoring and prevention of your site from spammy neighbors. Thus, choice of website hosting platform contributes to the optimization of a website.
- HTML Elements: For an SEO friendly design of your website, you must develop HTML codes for the important content of your website. This approach provides an ease of crawling to your site by providing a clean & engaging design. Page titles, ALT tags, header tags, meta descriptions and others can be used in a perfectly optimized design.
- Content: Search engine algorithms now focus on quality content for ranking a website higher, thus a fresh, unique and valuable content adds to the SEO value of your website.
All these elements discussed above provide your website with high level optimization. Thus, before launching your new site, make a check for these basic SEO friendly elements.