Data recovery software ended the anxiety of internet users who lost or accidentally deleted their files. This is a great solution for undeleting programs. You can easily recover your data – pictures, videos documents and other related documents with the help of these data recovery software.
With several programs available in the market and each one claiming to be the best; which one will you purchase? Here are the Best 3 Data Recovery Software to help you make your choice.
3 – Orion File Recovery Software
This program works well in scanning deleted files and recovering them. It searches for deleted files selected from the drives. It will show you the list of files it has found. Free data recovery software will let you search for a keyword in the list, and find a given file.
• Uses color code for each entry to identify the status of each file.
• Show in the report, how many files it has found, and how many were ignored.
• Searches for a keyword in the list to find a given file.
• Clicks on entries to tell program where the deleted files are saved.
• Saves a new copy of the file in the folder that is normally accessed.
• Nice & clear interface.
• Displays all its results in a very clear grid format.
• Recovers securely delete files.
• With similar apps, results vary.
• Few configurable options.
2 – Recuva
If Recuva is your choice, you havedata recoverysystem that is user-friendly. It can effectively restore any file lost or accidentally deleted. If your data is lost, a common solution is simply to restore file moved to the Recycle Bin but what would you do when the recycle bin has been emptied? If you try only one file recovery program, make Recuva that one program.
• The program is frequently updated by Piriform;
• It is available in a portable version making installation unnecessary;
• Its “Deep Scan” covers all the technological bases in searching for recoverable files;
• Recovers files from all hard drives;
• Has support for Windows 10, 8, 8.1,7, Vista, XP, and even Server versions of Windows;
• Supports drives as large as 3 TB
• Is very easy to use
• Available in both installable and portable versions
• Contains a simple wizard and advanced options – perfect for everyone.
• Confusing to download page on Piriform’s site.
• Other programs must be installed to your computer.
1. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
This is the best electronic data recovery software to retrieve lost data. EaseUS will recover all deleted or lost data. It is free so you save in your budget.
• Applies to all major platforms including MAC, Server and PC.
• Ultra-fast for file recovery.
• Have two scan options.
• Per preference, you can also import and export scanned results.
• Recovers files up to 2 GB.
• Resume support is a time-saver as restoration starts where it was previously stopped.
• Supported all documents.
• Through social sharing can easily obtain 500 MB and 1.5 GB.
• Program is easy to use.
• Previews files before recovering them.
• Undelete multiple files at the same time.
• Only 2 GB of data can be recovered for free
EaseUS Data Recovery program is actually very simple to use as you just check each category of the files that you want to recover. This file recovery software restores multiple files immediately. It keeps structure of original folder intact. The backup and restore feature comes in handy if you want to scan deleted files on one drive but want to run another scan on a different drive. So when you decide to make that purchase, free data recovery software is what you need. The name is EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard!